MendocinoFun.Com offers local favorites.
- Breakfast – just help me kickstart my heart (to die for)
- Pizza – give me a filling taste treat that’s easy on the pocketbook
- Fish and Chips – guess we better give some choices since we are on the ocean.
- Burgers, Pizza and Brews: Tap Room, North Coast Brewing Co. (Fort Bragg) and Sea Valley Cafe in the Company Store on Main Street (Fort Bragg). Sea Valley offers 32 craft beers on tap, clam chowder and more. Piaci Pub and Pizzeria is the third restaurant in Fort Bragg to serve up a big variety of craft brews on tap.
- Bar Food – I want atmosphere, local color and a good drink
- Vegan – nearly every place offers some vegetarian choices, but these are the real deal.
- Upscale (which means pricer compared fast food and morning food): Cafe Beaujolais (Mendocino), Wild Fish (Little River), 955 Ukiah (Mendocino), MacCallum House (Mendocino), Mendocino Hotel (Mendocino), The Restaurant (Fort Bragg).
- Small Plates/wine: Flow (Mendocino).
If you want a comprehensive restaurant list, please visit the Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce website.